Pedestrian & Bicycle Crash Investigations
Octpber 9-13 2017 - Pelham Alabama
- Pedestrian & cyclist impact dynamics
- Recognize, document, and interpret physical evidence from vehicles, bodies, and the roadway.
- Basic mathematics needed for reconstruction and speed analysis.
- Assessing damage to bicycles and injuries to pedestrians.
- Human factors, of Ped/Bike crashes
- Cyclist “standard of care” and prudent operation standards.
Course objective: to properly and thoroughly investigate roadway crashes between pedestrians and bikes. Instruction Method: this course uses Mr. Beck’s book as an outline and emphasizes Case Studies and Hands-On Testing to ensure that each student leaves with usable skills in his or her toolbox.
Course Materials: a copy of Bicycle Crash Investigations is included in the tuition, and students will receive various PowerPoints, handouts, and photos to supplement their materials.
Class Instructor: Mr. Roman Beck, Beck Forensics, San Diego California
Download a printable brochure for the class from this link