Heavy Vehicle EDR Preservation and Analysis
October 23-27 2017 - Birmingham Alabama
- Forensic Link Adapter Certification Training
- TruckCrypt Certification Training
- Other HVEDR Software
- Physical Inspection for HVEDR Validation
- Comparing Electronic and Physical Evidence
- Speed Validation and Accuracy
- Limitations of HVEDR Data
- Real-world, problem-solving written exercises
- Hands-on Vehicle Inspections
- Hands-on HVEDR / ECM Downloads (“reads”)
Bill Messerschmidt has taught HVEDR for 9 years, at Tulsa and Northwestern Universities.
He has published several research papers and spoken on HVEDR technology in the US,
Canada, and Germany.
Cost: $500 for LE $750 for non-LE